British Science Week - Innovating for the Future (8 to 12 March 2021)
To celebrate our return to school we are immersing ourselves in this event and spending our first two days back together focusing on everything that is amazing about Science.
The children will work collaboratively to solve a wide range of challenges including
- are bubbles always round?
- does the appearance of a vegetable affect the taste?
- how to make the strongest glue?
- how is milk turned into cheese?
- design and make a raft to hold the largest weight
All the investigates are on the PowerPoints and there are additional home learning activities included if you would like to continue the activities at home with your children.
Mrs Dean (Subject Leader for Science)